By accepting this PO the supplier agrees to all terms and conditions listed here.
(1) All applicable certificates to be sent with each shipment.
(2) Supplier acknowledges AMEX's right of access to its facilities, product, and/or related quality records at any time, by AMEX, its customer, or regulatory authorities in order to verify quality of products or work. Right of access may be limited to only those records and product applicable to AMEX’s products or contracts.
(3) All purchasing requirements shall be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers or subcontractors.
(4) Supplier to notify AMEX immediately of unexpected anomalies, non conformances, changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and/or changes of manufacturing facility location. AMEX reserves the right to approve such changes or incidents before work is allowed to proceed.
(5) Supplier acknowledges it shall apply suitable corrective action when presented with AMEX complaints or nonconformance reports.
(6) Records pertaining to the manufacture, inspection and test of AMEX’s products shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years.
(7) Supplier shall comply with the Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA) Global Principles of Ethics in the Aerospace & Defense Industry, available for review here: http://asd-europe.org/business-ethics